Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fab Flip Flops

In case you can’t tell I have an unhealthy desire to own everything J.Crew. The horrible truth is that I can’t afford 99% of it so I just stare and drool. Every so often I will enter the store, put my blinders up, and make a B-line for the sale section. (A Dane Cook joke is popping into my head right now, anyone else?) In the sale section I usually find a treasure or two and these flip flops win the prize for best find. The straps are elastic and they are so thick and comfy I live in them on the weekends. If I were rich I would buy 30 pairs of these for my wedding and put them in a basket by the dance floor. Ladies with sore feet could change into them and dance the night away in comfy yet feminine flip flops.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: