Thursday, March 13, 2008

If the Dress Fits

We have friends visiting this weekend so I'm busy cleaning (and blogging). I have had my wedding dress in a bag on my dining room table since I bought it at the Running of the Brides sale a few weeks ago. It's there for a reason, we have a small apartment with NO storage. However, it can't very well camp out on our dining room table when we have company staying for the weekend. That, and I have big plans for that table on Sunday. Can we say Save the Date assembly line?

The way I see it, I had only one option. Space Saver Bag!


Wedding dress in a bag, on a table...




Wedding dress on its way into another bag, on the floor...




Wedding dress in the bag ready for it's destiny...




Vaccummmmmmmmmmmmm...




Wedding dress goes flat just like that...




Oh, wedding dress, you are looking mighty thin!


(sorry, I'm feeling punchy!)

No comments: