Thursday, August 30, 2007

Act Your Shoe Size!

I have searched high and low for the perfect nail color my entire life. Last year I started going to the hair salon across the street for regular mani/pedi’s because I was expecting to be engaged soon and wanted my fingers to look pretty when I was. Since I could never find the perfect color I always paid extra for the French manicure. Not that I don’t like French tips, in fact I prefer them, but who wants to pay $5 extra each time?! Well there I was sitting in the manicure chair and there it was - my perfect color!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



What’s even more perfect? The name! It’s called Act Your Shoe Size. Can anything else explain me more perfectly?




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



The sad news is that I thought my love affair with Act Your Shoe size was over! How tragic? I find my nail color soul mate and then it gets discontinued? As if! The bottle at the nail salon started to get stale - you know, when it gets all cakey and doesn’t dry quickly anymore. I was down in the dumps until I found it on Amazon! What would life be like without Amazon? I shudder just thinking about it!

PS - This is the color I wanted my bridesmaids to wear until I talked Art into a Black and White wedding! I think we’ll all get our toes done this color though.

No comments: