Thursday, January 3, 2008

How Sweet It Is

My latest obsession has become our candy buffet. Getting married on Sweetest Day has made me oddly preoccupied with all things sweet and specifically white candy. I’ve found some awesome photos to use as inspiration but I’m having a hard time figuring out exactly what candy they used. I hate white chocolate so I’m trying to look for yogurt covered things or candy that is white-ish like dried pineapple.







So far I’ve come up with:
Rock Candy
Dried Pineapple
M&M’s
Jelly Belly
Hershey Kisses
Jordan Almonds
Life Savers
Yogurt covered pretzels
Flavored Licorice
Yogurt covered gummy bears
White candy tarts
Salt Water Taffy

I think that I’m off to a good start but I want at least 15-20 different kinds. I’m also in the process of looking for containers and scoops.




$9.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond




$14.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond





$20 for 12


No comments: