Thursday, January 10, 2008

Playing Dress Up

Growing up I had an idea of a wedding dress that I would like to wear. It would be, in one word, poofy. Something perhaps like:


Once I actually started the process of looking for a dress I found nothing that did “it” for me. It seems that I have a problem -- I don’t want to look like a princess. I don’t want people to say, “aw, she looks pretty, sweet, nice, beautiful, etc…"I want jaws to drop. I want to look hot. I want to be stunning.


I want a lower back.

Minus the lace.

Minus the ugly bow, of course.


I actually like this one. I don't want beading though.
These dresses don’t necessarily do it for me either but they are getting warmer.
I’ve looked at endless magazines and websites and I’m coming to the conclusion that I’m going to need to get my dress made.

No comments: